Orthopedics and Sports injury Rehabilitation
DPRC Provides a high quality of physiotherapy approaches in managing Orthopedic Cases like Spinal pain, muscle pain, Ligament injury, Osteoarthritis, Slipped Dices, Prost Fracture, Myofascial pain syndrome, Joints pain and other Orthopedics condition. We also treat different pain and other injuries.
DPRC Neurological rehabilitation programme is meant for such individuals who have a neurological disorder such as :
- Acquired brain injuries/head injuries.
- Multiple sclerosis
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Brain surgery
- Guillian Barre syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Parkinson’s disease
- Balance disorders
- Other neurological conditions.
DPRC covers numerous issues concerning people as they go through normal adult aging. These include (but are not limited to) arthritis, osteoporosis, cancer, hip and knee joint replacement, balance disorders and incontinence. Our physical therapists develop individualized programs to help restore mobility, reduce pain and increase fitness.
DPRC assist in early of health problems as well as the diagnosis, treatment, and management of infants, children, and adolescents with a variety of injuries, disorders and diseases that affect the muscles, bones, and pain. Pediatric rehabilitation treat infants and children with a range of conditions including :
- Cerebral palsy – from mild hemiplegic to severe quadriplegia.
- Development delay – due to hypotonic with or without diagnosis and may be gross motor or global involvement.
- Spina bifida.
- Muscular dystrophy and spinal muscular atrophy.
- Brachial plexus lesions.
- Premature babies with dystonia.
- Postural problems – Torticollis, Scoliosis, Talipes.
- Respiratory problems such as as cystic fibrosis or asthma.
- Osteogenesis imperfecta.
- Minimal cerebral dysfunction.
- Acquired brain injury and spinal injury.
- Post trauma injuries, such s fractures, sports injuries, post orthopedic surgery.
- Juvenile chronic arthritis and related conditions.
- Burns and plastic surgery
Integumentary rehabilitation programme focuses on common conditions like wounds and burns. Successful wound care is an integral part of physical healing, allowing the patient to lead a full and productive life, Rehabilitation professionals play an important role in wound care by expediting healing, restoring normal function and educating the patient and families on wound prevention.